Yesterday I realized that there are 95 days in summer, which starts today (June 21) and ends on Sept 23. That’s plenty of time to get the majority of these things done (or even all of them), but last year I felt like I didn’t have time and actually only ended up doing 7 items. This year my plan is to do at least 20 of the 25 on this list.
Same with last year, I’ve picked some items from my existing list and added some new items just for the summer. I’m using the same key as the full list: bold = completed; linked = link to the post about it; * = in progress; (hidden) = well, you get it.
Summer Bucket List 2015
- Eat rabbit
- Ride a motorcycle
- Ride in a convertible
- Participate in a flash mob
- Look out the window of a room in the top floor of a downtown skyscraper
- Make an animated video
- Enter a recipe contest
- Learn to do a magic trick
- Learn to flip/twirl a pen
- Write a letter to a stranger
- Leave motivational sticky notes in random places
- Make a YouTube video
- Learn a new piano song*
- Go pedal boating
- Add 3 posts to each blog*
- Get at least 1 list item sponsored (interested? Contact me)
- Have someone buy a piece of artwork of mine
- Help a local small business with a project
- Finish my WSU scrapbook
- Go through all my clothes and give away what I don’t use*
- Attend a neighborhood festival
What’s on your summer bucket list?
Leave a comment, and let me know if I can help in any way.