This spring, I’m going to Las Vegas, NV with some friends (going to Vegas is on my list). Here’s the status of the trip so far:
- We don’t drink that much alcohol (I don’t like the taste of alcohol at all, so I don’t drink alcohol at all)
- I don’t really want to gamble (it seems like a waste of money)
- We want to save money (but still have fun)
Plans So Far:
- Cirque du Soleil show (on my list)
- Fremont Street Experience
- Walk through the themed hotels and casinos
- M&M’s World
Here’s where you come in:
What would you recommend we do?
Have you been to Vegas before? What did you enjoy? What would you avoid?
If you haven’t been yet, what would you want to see or do when you go? (or what have you heard of other people doing?)
Leave your thoughts in the comment section!
Resource: Free Attractions in Vegas